Welcome to The Right Fit and great to hear you would like to create a profile as a talent on our platform.
Creating a profile is really simple and completely free.
Just follow the steps below.
1. Go to The Right Fit home page here - https://theright.fit/
2. At the top right hand corner of the page, click on the heading Join/Log In (highlighted in yellow). This will then take you to our log in page.
3. Once on the log in page, you are given several options to sign in to create a profile, for example your Facebook or your Gmail account. If you do not wish to use any of these accounts, please click on the highlighted text "Sign up here"
4. You will then be prompted to create a username which is an email address and your password to log into the platform. You will have to retype your password to ensure it is correct.
5. You will then be asked to choose your profile type. As you are going to be a talent, you will need to choose "I am a talent" and click on the circle next to it until it is grey.
6. Then click on "Create Account" at the bottom of the page.
7. Now that you have created your log ins, you may start to complete your profile. Use the checklist provided to you on your profile page and work your way from the top to the bottom. The checklist will include, adding your photos, entering your personal information, selecting your skills sets & linking your social media accounts etc.
8. Ensure that your profile is 100% complete before submitting it for approval.
9. Once you have submitted your profile, this will be reviewed by our team and an email/sms notification will be sent to you with an outcome. Please allow 1 - 2 days for approval.
10. If you are approved. You can start applying for jobs or offers from the platform!